Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Well, it's me again Margaret (a post about where we've been)


It's hard to believe, but it's been since June that this blog has had a post!  What's that you say? Who is writing this anyway?

Let me take a moment to introduce myself to you:  My name is Haley Ammons Perry.  I'm an eye doctor (an optometrist).  And I love eyeballs.  And people.  And chocolate. 

This isn't the first blog I've written.  I've had 2 personal ones before.  One about my pregnancy & one about being  a working mom.  Blogging fell by the wayside when I took on one of the most challenging and rewarding adventures of my life:  Visual Eyes Optometric, my eye care practice in Fairview, NC.  (I almost said THE most rewarding adventure, but I'm a mom, so let's be real here.)

8 months ago, I had staff help me write the blogs prior to this one, all the while saying, "I'm gonna write again someday."  I am excited to announce: Here.I.Am!!!!

I can't wait to share with you some great stuff about your vision,  your eyes, their health, & preventative care! 

See you soon!

& PS: With the threat of the impending snowpocalypse, here is a great pic of 2 handsome subjects (my husband and daughter) displaying excellent preventative care from the suns rays as it bounces off of snow.  Wear your sunglasses in the snow, folks!  Prevent ocular burns, slow progression of macular degeneration and cataracts with this one stylish step in the right direction!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading! We look forward to you comments!